with Anthony, ZigZag & Platy
Im going to start by saying great call by ZigZag for nailing the low. His time symmetry charts are refreshing, relevant and most of all accurate. So given ZZ’s accuracy i thought i would apply some analysis to his time forecasts and things seem to be lining up very well indeed.
First of all im going to shows ZigZags work he posted in the comments section, i advise you to view his other posts showing the time symmetry for a 9 Aug high.
Next im going to post my cycle charts to see how this lines up with ZZ’s analysis.
Both the Astro Cycle and the News Cycle are showing that we are due lower prices early next week before a move higher into 6-9 August there are some slight variations on this high when you compare both cycle charts, with the Astro Cycle calling a low on 9 August. So i will be on the look out for any possible inversion early next week which would ultimately be signaled by higher prices.
Now given these timings for a change in trend lets look at potential reversal areas.
1) 01/05/12 high to 09/08/12 is 71 trading days + holidays. 1266 04/06/12 low + (71 x 2) = 1408
2) 19/07/12 high – 24/07/12 low x 1.618 = 1412
3) 29/05/12 high – 04/06/12 low * 2 = 1403
4) 27/07/12 high – target of 1350 * 1.618 = 1412
5) 24/07/12 low to 27/07/12 high (measured move) projected from 1350 target = 1412
6) 27/07/12 high of 1389 is 270 deg from all time high 1576 and 45 deg from prior high at 1380 on 19/07. 180 deg from this gives us a pullback target of 1354-1360.
7) Given this pullback target 360 deg from 1354-1360 is guess what 1408-1412.
8) 1408 is also sq of 9 270 deg harmonic from 666 06/03/09 low
9) 1404 is 180 deg sq of 9 harmonic from all time 1576 high
again i could keep going so in short here is the chart to look out for for potential reversal zones.
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of each individual to study and dedicate the time needed to uncover these amazing time and price patterns.
Having said that im still undecided of whether we are heading into a high or a low lol.
Have a great weekend.
Update: New Market Pulse tool is suggesting that a Change-In-Trend is imminent however there are numerous dates around 06-10 August which is likey to reflect in choppy price action. The Market Pulse tool counts the number of optimum time conditions for a change in trend and plots these occurences against an SPX chart. The peaks have been highly accurate at forecasting a time for a change in price direction.
Be mindful of a projected CIT date on the 08 August, this could be a low into the next CIT date of 13 August. This is also a time tool and not a direction or price tool. Ill continue to monitor the efficacy of this tool over the next month.